These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website. In using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the website.
In these terms and conditions of the Website Disclaimer, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to the Human Rights Commission of Malaysia (‘SUHAKAM‘). “You” or “user” refers to either guests to the website or member.
Amendment To Terms And Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, without prior notice. The amendments will be effective immediately upon being posted on the website. Your use of the website will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
- SUHAKAM is the owner of SUHAKAM’s website.
- The content of SUHAKAM’s website is provided for information purposes only. Use of the information and data (in whatever form) contained on this website is at the user’s sole risk.
- Information and data received from individuals that are posted by SUHAKAM on this website should not be regarded as endorsement or support by SUHAKAM of the views or opinions expressed therein.
- While SUHAKAM makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, SUHAKAM makes no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this website. If you rely on the information on this website, you are responsible for ensuring its accuracy, currency or completeness by independent verification.
- SUHAKAM accepts no liability for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence) which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website or any linked website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any loss arising from the use of the information and data contained in this website or reliance placed on it (including any translation thereof).
- SUHAKAM shall not be held liable for any republication of the information or data contained in this website.
- SUHAKAM accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user’s computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this website or its use or any site linked to this website.
- SUHAKAM assumes no responsibility for any disruptions to its website however caused.
- SUHAKAM accepts no responsibility for messages on E-cards sent by users or members and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising therefrom.
- SUHAKAM does not warrant that it will respond to e-mail inquiries sent by users.
- SUHAKAM reserves the right to modify this website. Modifications will be posted on the website, and users are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any changes to the website.
- You agree that SUHAKAM shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.